- All students can learn.
- Lifelong learning is necessary to thrive in a changing world.
- Parent/staff communication is essential for student achievement.
- Student success is enhanced by the partnership of students, staff, home, business and community.
- We expect our students to be responsible for their learning and accountable for their actions.
- Establishment of a safe, positive environment is a prerequisite for learning.
- Classroom environment sets the foundation for learning.
- Ongoing staff development activities are essential to meet the needs of teachers and students.
- The achievement of our Mission occurs through the valued commitment and effort of our staff.
- Caring relationships between students and staff are important to the learning process.
- Our staff strives to instill self-respect in our students as well as cultural respect and tolerance within the global community.
District No. 7 Exit Outcomes
Upon graduation, a District 7 student will:
- Demonstrate values that promote respect for others, and a responsibility for the world in which they live.
- Demonstrate positive self-esteem.
- Demonstrate that they are capable of applying what they have learned to real life challenges.
- Demonstrate self-direction in learning.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve problems, make decisions, communicate, and interact effectively in a group.
Equal Education Opportunity
It is the policy of this District to provide an equal education opportunity for all students. Any person who believes that the School or any staff person has discriminated against a student on the basis of race, color, creed, age, disability, religion, gender, ancestry, national origin, or other protected characteristics as well as place of residence within District boundaries, or social or economic background, has the right to file a complaint. A formal complaint can be made in writing to the School District’s Compliance Officer. The complaint will be investigated and a response, in writing, will be given to the concerned person. Under no circumstances will the District threaten or retaliate against anyone who raises or files a complaint.